WJ BONDCRETE is a milky white liquid produced from styrene and butadiene by high-pressured emulsion polymerization. WJ BONDCRETE MODIFIED MIXES may be slightly darker than unmodified mixes.
- Concrete repair: spalled concrete, floors, beams and precast slabs
- Floor screeds and toppings
- External waterproof, weatherproof and frost-resistant render
- Waterproofing and tanking: basements, lift shafts, water towers and dams
- Bonding new concrete to old
ADVANTAGES OF WJ BONDCRETE
- Doubles tensile strength
- Reduces bleeding
- Non-toxic – can be used with potable water
- High resistance to water penetration
- Good resistance to frost permeation
- Good resistance to frost attack
- Reduces water vapour permeability
- Adheres to concrete, steel, brick and glass
- Above- and below-ground applications
- Remove all laitance, oil and grease
- Ensure that reinforced steel is clear of grease or oil
- Remove scale and rust
- When repairing damaged concrete, ensure that the concrete has been cut back to a sound material
Mix 1 part WJ BONDCRETE to 3 parts water.
All tools should be cleaned with water immediately after use. If delayed, the use of soap and coarse wire wool may help.