HYPERDESMO-CLASSIC is a simple and economic solution for waterproofing and protection. It is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces. The product is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin plus special inorganic fillers, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties. Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying in two coats. Minimum total consumption: 1.2-1.5 kg/m2.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No thinning is required but SOLVENT-01 may be used.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white colour reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of buildings considerably.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 80oC, max shock temperature 200oC.
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40oC.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Non-toxic after full cure.
- Water vapor transmission: The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat.
WATERPROOFING COATING FOR PROTECTION OF
Gypsum and cement boards,
Light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,